Mandi is a writer and speaker who is passionate about seeing people’s testimonies used to help others. She learned that stories can be used for the greater good very early on through her own stories. She speaks about various topics, including:
- Grace in Parenting
- Fitness and Nutrition Through Mind, Body and Spirit
- Trusting and Having Faith in Difficult Circumstances
- Growing Spiritually in a Season with Little Ones
- Spiritual Health
- Using Your Testimony To Help Others
- Talking With Youth About Her Own Stories
- Finding Healing Through Holistic Health
- Overcoming the Greater Obstacles In Life
To invite Mandi to speak at your group or event, please email her directly at Mandi@AmandaMiddleton.me or complete the form below.
She is also the founder of The PurposeFULL Woman where she creates a safe place for all women to come together and talk about the real issues in life. Addictions, Abuse, Relationships, Forgiveness, Abortions, Depression, Anxiety, Boundaries, Money, Parenting, How to Find Our Joy Again and so much more!
To get a sense of Mandi’s writing, click on the article links that follow.
Mandi has been featured on other blogs:
The Baby Spot: Fertility: 7% Chance They Said
Easy Baby Meals: 7 Secrets to Get Pounds Off After Pregnancy
Back Row Faith: Take Care of the Vessel God Gave You!
Mandi is also the editor of Walt Express and loves to travel with her family frequently!
Check out one of her speaking engagements below: