How to Quickly Make Slow Cooker Flank Steak & Potatoes that your family will love and rave about for days! I promise, you will want to keep this recipe as a family staple and favorite!
How to Quickly Make Slow Cooker Flank Steak & Potatoes
This recipe is so super easy I’m almost embarrassed to share it. Best part? It’s easy and delicious! So delicious, I actually impressed myself! The ingredients are super simple, but still pack a punch. And it cooks all day with very little effort on your part!
So here it goes…..
- 1-2 pounds of flank steak
- 5-6 diced red potatoes
- 1 Tablespoon of olive oil
- 1/2 cup of balsamic vinegar
- Pink Himalayan Salt
- Cover the bottom of the slow cooker with olive oil.
- Toss in the red potatoes.
- Lay the flank steak on top of the potatoes.
- Pour the balsamic vinegar on top.
- Sprinkle with Pink Himalayan Salt.
- Cook on low for 3-4 hours.
- Walk away and that’s it!
Pair this with a green salad or quinoa and voila you are ready to impress your family or friends! Easy peasy!
My family loves it, it is delicious and best of all, it is EASY! I love slow cooker recipes like this! Fix it and forget it! It makes dinner planning a lot less painful!
- Cook times may vary. My slow cooker seems to cook really fast. So play around with the time.
- This recipe is 21 Day Fix, 21 Day Fix Extreme, Carb Cycling, Keto or Clean Eating approved.
Clean Eating Quick Start Guide
Check out the Clean Eating Quick Start Guide! Jam packed with simple ways to start your clean eating journey without breaking the bank and frustrated with complicated recipes. Along with tips, tricks and how to start your clean eating journey, you will also receive two Clean Eating Meal Plans and Grocery Lists. Go check it out! What’s the worst that could happen? You may loose a few pounds and actually feel great! I do not think that is so bad! Do you?!
Until next time…
Post may contain affiliate links. By clicking on the affiliate links you are helping support my family and this blog. Thank you for clicking and buying through our links! You are truly a blessing!