This is the best Non-Toxic DIY Liquid Hand Soap ever.
I promise you will love it! It is hands down my favorite and it cost nothing to make. Okay not necessarily “nothing” but it definitely does not break the bank.
As you know, I try my very best to keep toxic cleaners and washes away from my family. It is near impossible to buy toxic-free cleaners and washes over the counter at a reasonable price. No one wants to buy a hand soap for $8 a bottle. I know I don’t!
So here is the deal…..
You don’t have to spend a small fortune. All you need is a little time and effort and you will be on your way to a non-toxic and happy hand washing life.
I am a firm believer that the environment you live in day-in and day-out can play a huge roll in your health now and later in life. Toxins are all over the place so why not stop the madness at home? It is simple and easy. I promise! So let’s get started!
Non-Toxic DIY Liquid Hand Soap
- 1/2 cup liquid castile soap
- 1/2 cup distilled or boiled water (this is very important if you want this hand soap to last)
- 1 tablespoon vitamin e oil
- 1 tablespoon jojoba oil
- 15 drops tea tree oil
- 30 drops of lavender oil
- In a mason jar, add the water (important to add first to prevent bubbles), then add castile soap, followed by the oils. Shake together gently until fully combined.
- Before every use gently shake the soap dispenser, squirt a small amount on your hand and voila!
This soap has natural antibacterial agents and is just as effective as the over the counter ingredients that are meant to do the same but this recipe is safer for you and your family. Try it once and I promise you will never go back.
The best part is that it is allergen-free, toxic-free and is cost efficient! It smells nice and actually works too!
A 16 ounce bottle of store-shelf non-toxic hand soap will set you back almost $10.50.
This Non-Toxic DIY Liquid Hand Soap costs $1.50 to make an 8 ounce bottle.
Do the math…. No brainer , right?! Other name brand organic hand soaps are not budget friendly at all, but this recipe is!!!
It smells nice and actually works!
- Castile Soap is a concentrated natural vegetable-based soap that greatly differs from the toxic soaps we are accustomed to on store shelves. I also use castile soap to make many other DIY home cleaning recipes, such as Nourishing Homemade Body Wash. Keep checking back I have many more coming your way!
Until next time….
Want to learn more about essential oils? Essential oils are a great addition to your healthy lifestyle. I would love to share what essential oils have done for my family’s life. Let’s chat! Go HERE so we can set up a time to chat!
Post may contain affiliate links. By clicking on the affiliate links you are helping support my family and this blog. Thank you for clicking and buying through our links! You are truly a blessing!