Fat is my friend! Say it with me….
Fat is my friend!
Did you cringe or did you just refuse to say it with me? Well, whether you believe it or not…. Fat is YOUR friend!
Remember, back in the 90s when the non-fat craze started. Well, it was crazy talk then and it is crazy talk now.
I mean I have to admit the first time I saw on a bag of non-fat potato chips, “may cause anal leakage” (true story), even at a young age I knew something wasn’t quite right. That mess was laced with some nastiness God had no intention of you ingesting.
Fat is your friend! When you choose wisely and consume good fats your body will thank you and may even help you lose weight. Yes, you read right, lose weight.
So I decided to update this recipe:
- Because, I figured out a few ingredients that may add a hint of flavor and boost your immune system.
- Because, I had someone write me and need a little more of an explanation of why it can help you lose weight.
Before, I get started… I do not claim with the title that bullet proof or paleo coffee will make you lose weight. I claim you can lose weight and feel great WITH Bullet Proof Coffee. See the difference there? Smart, huh?
How Can I Benefit From Bullet Proof Coffee?
- Pairs nicely with a Ketogenic,Paleo,or clean eating lifestyle.
- Coconut oil is a healthy and healing fat. Coconut oil has been known to help you lose weight, as well as heal your gut. So win-win right?
- Coconut ghee is beneficial for it’s healthy fats and is rich in vitamins and minerals. (Interesting fact: Athletes use ghee as a natural energy boost.)
- If you add essential oils as I do, that is an added bonus. Taking essential oils internally can be healthy and beneficial to your health.
- Coffee and tea have their own benefits. You can go to each link to find out more information.
Lose Weight & Feel Great With Bullet Proof Coffee
One of my favorite ways of getting fats in everyday is consuming coconut oil and/or ghee. One of my favorite ways of consuming both is through my Bullet Proof Coffee. I love coffee so this is a no-brainer and it is VERY filling! It is easy to reach for in the morning for breakfast or a mid-afternoon pick me up. If you are familiar with Paleo then you probably already know about Paleo Coffee. It is so frothy and makes a nice morning brew or mid-afternoon treat! If you love coffee you will love this!
Okay so there ya have it! Put a little more fat into your everyday nutrition and watch the results start happening!
But, remember you cannot consume this alone and expect to drop 20 pounds, I mean come on let’s be realistic. With balanced meal plans and a healthy lifestyle this will pair very nicely.
Until next time….
- Post may contain affiliate links. By clicking on the affiliate links you are helping support my family and this blog. Thank you for clicking and buying through our links! You are truly a blessing!
- This recipe adapted from Paleo Magazine.