I do not wash my kids every single day.
Yep, you read right. Seriously we shouldn’t be using harsh soaps on our kids or ourselves for that matter. So, nope I do not wash my kids or myself every single day. Believe me, they are stinky and disgusting little humans at times, no doubt. Aren’t they all?! If this wash works on my kids I promise it will work on your kids. They will come out of the bathtub clean and sparkly without having all of the harsh chemicals. Even if your kids’ body wash doesn’t have added harsh chemicals it can still strip their skin of natural oils that they need. All soaps no matter how natural they are can strip the skin of much needed moisture.
So in order to keep from doing that, don’t wash your skin everyday. Simple as that.
My kids do not get washed every single day, instead we wash them every other day or every third depending on how dirty they are. On the days we do not wash them, we will let them soak in this mixture in the bathtub or we will soak a washcloth in a small bowl of water and add 2 tablespoons of this mixture and then wipe them down. Either way you decide to use this mixture, it will work I promise. Your kids will not be the stinky kids on the block and they will have amazing skin too.
If your kids tend to have problematic skin you may even start seeing results. Bathing in hot water and using soapy bath wash both can strip the skin of moisture resulting in problematic skin or making the problematic skin worse.
Benefits of The Ingredients
- Himalayan Pink Crystal Bathing Salt: Helps relax and de-stress, helps to instill the skin and body with minerals, helps pull toxins out of your skin, eases your aches and pains, helps you sleep better, deep cleans your skin, stimulates circulation, clears your sinuses and gives respiratory relief, helps soothes bites and blisters and helps relieve bloating.
- Frankincense essential oil: Supports healthy cellular function, promotes feelings of relaxation and reduces the appearance of skin imperfections.
- Lavender essential oil: Soothes occasional skin irritations, reduces anxious feelings and promotes peaceful sleep, helps ease feelings of tension.
Kids’ No Wash Bath Wash That Can Help Problematic Skin
- 1 cup Himalayan Pink Crystal Bathing Salt
- Frankincense essential oil
- Lavender essential oil
- Mason Jar
- Shaker Spout for Mason Jar
- In a glass jar mix all ingredients in a glass jar
- Shake well
- Sprinkle about 1/4 cup to bath water
- Let the salt dissolve
- Immerse in the water
- Pour water on body and in all crevises. 🙂
There ya have it! I don’t wash my kids every night, but they are still clean! 😉
Until next time….
- Post may contain affiliate links. By clicking on the affiliate links you are helping support my family and this blog. Thank you for clicking and buying through our links! You are truly a blessing!