Okay so let me just confess…
I ate this pie, morning, noon and night, while it lasted! Let me repeat morning, noon and night, I say!
Now that my confession is out-of-the-way let me share with you how I did it.
But, before you get disappointed about one of the meal replacement ingredients, hear me out. This stuff is worth it! Not just for the Peanut Butter pie, but also for the health benefits and the many different ways you can use this meal replacement called Shakeology. Have you heard of it?! What am I talking about?! Of course you have heard of it! If you have been around social media for any given amount of time, you have heard of it! 😉 If you would like to buy or know more about Shakeology feel free to inbox me and I can get you in touch with the right person. I do not sell Shakeology.
So, since this is not a post about Shakeology, but about Peanut Butter Pie, let’s get to it!
- 2 scoops Chocolate Shakeology
- 1 1/2 Cups Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 cup All-Natural Peanut Butter (for allergy reasons we use SunButter)
- 1/2 cup Carton Coconut Milk (unsweetened)
- 1 Gluten Free Graham Cracker Crust
- Mix first 4 ingredients together in mixing bowl well until smooth.
- Pour mixture into graham cracker crust.
- Freeze for 3 hours before eating.
Serving Size-1/8th of pie
*If you are following a portion control meal plan, the containers go as follows:
- You do not have to use Shakeology for this recipe, but I have tried other protein powders and they do not compare in this recipe at all. So stick to the Shakeology if you can.
- Ready to jump on the clean eating wagon? Check out my Clean Eating Quick Start Guide. Packed full of tips and tricks to get you on your way to eating healthier! You deserve it, mama!
Easy Peasy! Oh, and did I tell you how delicious it is?! (Yes, I know I did but, I wanted to say it again!) I knew this pie was packed with protein so I even ate it for breakfast! I cannot say enough about this Peanut Butter Pie! I was pleasantly surprised!
Until next time….
I would love to invite you to join my FB group, Being More Than Just a Mom, where we share, encourage, support and uplift each other. We share fitness tips, holistic living recipes and tips, anything and everything family and all the while giving moms permission to be themselves. We keep it real and share on a daily basis! If you would like to join, head on over and ask to join us.
Post may contain affiliate links. By clicking on the affiliate links you are helping support my family and this blog. Thank you for clicking and buying through our links! You are truly a blessing!