Today I hand over the torch to one of my besties, Vanda! Having two boys of her own she knows where the fun is at and she always makes sure there is plenty! Normally you can find her over at Walt Express, but for today we are so happy to have her here with us!
Take it away Vanda!
Grab some tissues, you’re gonna LOVE this one! Find out how to make these adorable treats for your trick or treaters right here in Homemade Ghosts for Low-Cost Halloween Treats!
It’s almost time for those trick or treaters to start heading out in their costumes hoping to get the “most and best” candy around! From school functions, to community events and trick or treaters visiting your home, it can get expensive. It also gets a little boring with the same ole, same ole! Try this cute and inexpensive treat and create your own delicious “ghosts”!
My grandmother made these EVERY year for us kids and we LOVED them. I have continued this tradition and I make them for my little goblins! It’s very inexpensive and fun! Your little ones will have a fun time with this craft also!
- Box of Kleenex (any brand of facial tissues will do)
- Black Pipe Cleaners (cut in halves or thirds, depending on how long you want it)
- Dum Dum Suckers (just a bag, depending on how many you want to do)
- Sharpie Marker
- Simply grab a Dum Dum Sucker and using two tissues, just lay the tissues on top of the sucker and tie with a pipe cleaner. Simple, huh??
- Now, using the sharpie marker, make some eyes and VIOLA! You have an edible and friendly little ghost!
This super easy and fun treat is also ALLERGY FRIENDLY! I love to hand out treats that I know are safe for everyone to enjoy! For more allergy friendly recipes, check this out: Allergy Friendly from Amanda Middleton
So, what are you waiting for? Grab some tissues, put in a movie and spend the afternoon making ghosts with your munchkins!
- Post may contain affiliate links. By clicking on the affiliate links you are helping support my family and this blog. Thank you for clicking and buying through our links! You are truly a blessing!