I shared on social media how delicious these amazing donut holes are! They bring the heavens down for a moment as you indulge is this amazing ball of sugary goodness. Do I have your attention yet?
But, remember these may be gluten free, BUT they are not sugar free. They are definitely a treat to say the least. These made an amazing treat for all of us. Pair this with an amazing cup of coffee and volia instant breakfast or afternoon snack goodness.
- You will not want to share. They are that good!
- You will want more!
Pumpkin Donut Holes
- Alternatively, you could substitute pumpkin pie spice for these spices. If substituting, I suggest using 1/2 tsp cinnamon + 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice. But, I do not recommend this, try and stick with the separate spice ingredients.
- Although still good they are not the best left-over. They are definitely best if eaten right after you bake them.
- Want to go completely Gluten Free? Try Gluten Free 101. It shows you exactly how to go out to eat, start the process without cleaning out your wallet and how to start without overwhelming yourself.
- This recipe was adapted from A Latte Food.
Until next time…
Post may contain affiliate links. By clicking on the affiliate links you are helping support my family and this blog. Thank you for clicking and buying through our links! You are truly a blessing!
Copyright: magdalenapaluchowska / 123RF Stock Photo