I wrote a blog post and did a Facebook Live on this topic not too long ago, but wanted to tackle it again because I hear this time and time again from mamas that they have absolutely no time to workout. Listen, I so get it! I really do! It is SO hard to workout and eat well when you are a mama. You have kids, kid and school activities, dinner to cook, a household to run and the list goes on and on.
I know swimsuit season is coming and approaching very fast, so we have no time to waste. Busy Mamas CAN Fit Into The Swimsuit of Their Dreams This Year! It’s not too late in the game! So what…… you didn’t start in January! Stop beating yourself up! What better time than now? So let’s get it together. I am here to help you through. So have no fear, mama!
1) Stick to 30 Minute Workouts: Look I am going to be the barrier of bad news here, but I am being realistic so bare with me. As your body gets older and we have babies our beautiful hormones play a huge role in our everyday lives. We do not have to workout long and hard when hormones are working against us. I know it sounds confusing, but trust me, I have been there and done that. As a matter of fact working out too long and too hard can do the opposite, it can make you gain weight, usually in the midsection. I know that is not what you want to happen. So play it safe! Stick to 30 minute workouts that get your heart rate up, but are not too intense.
- H.I.I.T. Workouts: H.I.I.T. Stands for High Intensity Interval Training. These workouts are great! They pack a punch and get the job done in less time. YouTube is a great place to look for these workouts.
- Full Body Workouts: Any workout that works your full body all at once is a sure fire win. When you work out several muscle groups at one time you can rest assure that you will not be working out for long. So that means more time to spend with your beautiful family!. When looking for full body workouts keep in mind that Pilates and Yoga are great Full Body Workouts.
2) You Don’t Have to Workout For 30 Consecutive Minutes Everyday: Okay, so here is the deal. You are a mama and you have kids. Need I say more? There is a huge chance that someone will need you. Someone will call your name. Someone will need their butt whipped. Someone will need you to clean a mess up. Someone will need you to break up a fight. Get where I am going with this one? So, stop being so hard on yourself when you have to stop a workout to tend to your child’s every need. When I had my twins, I had a toddler and twins, so it was so hard to workout without someone needing me. It still is even though they are 8, 5 and 5. I get it! If anything it can be a good thing to get your heart rate up during a workout then bring it down as you go and tend to your child’s needs. A 30 minute workout may take you three hours before it is over, but mama you can do it! If I can, you can! You are worth the effort!
- Set a Timer: No matter what kind of workout I do I always set my phone timer for 30 minutes. When I am pulled away because of one of the kids, I stop the timer and then restart when I can get back into it. So no matter what I can keep up with my progress and never cheat myself.
3) Mind Over Matter: This is a given, right? Before any fitness goals can be met you have to tackle the mind. Without tackling the mind you will not get any goals met. That is a hard pill to swallow isn’t it? Sorry to be the barrier of bad news but it is true. Example: If we are constantly calling ourselves fat, well we will always see ourselves as fat even if you are loosing weight. Words are so powerful. Words can make or break your success! Simple as that!
- Sticky Notes Are Your Friend: Grab some sticky notes or post-it notes from your local store and start writing daily affirmations to yourself and stick them all over the house or where ever you will see them the most. Affirmations such as: I am beautiful! I can lose 5 pounds! I can do this! I am worthy!
Speak them out loud as you read them. There is something about writing down your goals and positive thoughts in your own handwriting and speaking them in your own voice…. It has amazing results! Seriously!
When is the last time you took care of you and gave back to yourself? Are you always running after the kids, but find it hard to even take a shower somedays? Do you find it hard to exercise while having kids at home due to them needing your attention every minute of every day?Do you find it hard to eat well due to having picky eaters at home?
When is the last time you took care of you and gave back to yourself?
For me, being a homeschool mom, a work at home mom and all the while running a household I was giving to everyone, but myself. I mean all of that takes time, money and effort! I wanted to be more than just a mom. I wanted to be the mom that could do all of this while enjoying life with my kids and husband while feeling fit, energized and empowered everyday and finally dropping the stinkin’ mom guilt that came along with giving back to myself.
I decided before any of this could happen I had to take care of me! I had to devote the time into giving back to me, so I could enjoy my family, my vacations and all of the time in-between!
Now I have found that I am a better mom, wife, sister, daughter and friend when I take care of myself by living a healthy lifestyle!
I have taken my fitness career and real life mama experiences, put them together and have created the ‘I Love Me’ Healthy Lifestyle Academy. I am super excited to tell you about this amazing opportunity!
I have created this program with you mind! Mamas just like you!
I know you are busy!
I know your kids need you!
There is no reason you cannot get your health back while doing everything you need to run your amazing home. As a matter of fact when you are done with this program you will be able to run your home MORE efficiently.
In This 3 Month Program You Will Get:
- Bi-Weekly LIVE Video Classes
- 12 Comprehensive Modules
- Healthy Recipes The Whole Family Will Love
- Workouts to Fit Your Needs & Your Lifestyle
- A Free Facebook Group
- Holistic Living Tips
- Mindset Tips
- Supplement Suggestions
- Meal Planning Tips
- 1 LIVE Q & A Call
Don’t you want this song to be your anthem?
How Is This Program Different Than Others?
- You get coaching from me, a fellow mama that “gets” you and “gets” your lifestyle.
- You are not buying into a product or products that promise to get you skinny in a week only to gain weight after you stop the program or stop buying the products. You are buying into a lifestyle. When this program is finished you will be equipped to do all of what you have learned on your own without buying any products.
- This program is a lot less expensive than having a personal trainer and PLUS you get WAY more than what you get with a personal trainer.
- You get help with mind-set. Having a healthy mind is huge when starting a weight loss program of any kind. With out a healthy mind you can’t have a healthy body.
- You get nutrition tips and supplement recommendations.
- You get chats and classes taught by me that will help you understand how to better your health and your family’s health. I have taken my 15+ years of trial and errors to help you expand your knowledge and get your body back on track.
- You will get holistic living tips when other programs leave this out. This part is crucial in a healthy lifestyle.
- This program is NOT a digital course. ‘I Love Me’ Healthy Lifestyle Academy is a sisterhood with lot’s of support every step of the way.
- This program is NOT full of fluff and overwhelm.
So What Are You Waiting For?
Mama you deserve this!
You deserve to feel good. If not for you then for your family. They need you!
You deserve to look great and feel good in your clothes.
And most of all you deserve to feel good in your own skin! You deserve to have the song “I Love Me” as your anthem.
YOU DESERVE THIS MAMA!
I am so passionate about working with mamas like you. I “get” you! I have been that anxiety stricken mama that wasn’t confident in her own skin.
BUT, not anymore!
I now can shake my butt proudly at Meghan Trainor’s song “I Love Me”! Because guess what, I DO! And all it took was a lifestyle change and a good sense of humor!
I would love for you to join me! Classes start April 1 and I am offering it at an amazingly low cost!
‘I Love Me’ Healthy Lifestyle Academy
‘I Love Me’ Healthy Lifestyle Academy will run for 3 months with all of the above at a total cost of $597! But act fast, the price will go up in a week!
I hope you will join me! If you can’t afford it, I get it! But at this point in your life, can you afford not to?
You deserve to feel your best! Those kids need you around for a very long time mama! They need your wisdom and love! They need you to bug the crap out of them for years to come, like they have you so far! Kidding….. or maybe not! 😉
If this is a HELL yes for you, then let’s get started! The cart will close for this program soon and I will not be offering it for quite some time, so LET’S DO THIS!
Join Now By Clicking Below
Copyright: citalliance / 123RF Stock Photo