Now that you are singing that song. Good ol’ ‘Sound of Music’! I love that movie!
You know you like it. You are welcome!
I know everyone has certain things they cannot live without, myself included! I write this in the hopes if I share my list with you, you will share your list with me. These are a few of my favorite things that I use on a daily basis, or at least once a week. So let’s get started!
1. My Label-er: My label-er is very near and dear to me. You can read more about that HERE. I like for things to be orderly around the house, when possible! That doesn’t always happen but, it’s worth a try, right?
2. Shakeology: Shakeology keeps me in check everyday! It keeps me on track, eating well and helps keep my family healthy. Our favorite flavor is Tropical Strawberry Vegan Shakeology.
— Amanda (@faithnpixie) November 13, 2014
3. My Keurig: We all know how I feel about coffee. If you follow me at all on social media, I’m sure you get tired of me talking about coffee all of the time. My favorite brand besides Starbucks is Sam’s Club Daily Chef French Roast K-Cups in my Keurig. It comes at a bargain and who doesn’t like a bargain?
Coffee with Belle and a warm fire. In Alabama we take a fire when we can get it. Doesn’t happen a lot!! #itscold #alabama #coffee #belle A photo posted by Amanda (@faithnpixie1) on
4. My New Balance athletic shoes: I love New Balance! Whether I am running, walking, doing aerobics or lifting weights this is my go-to shoe. If you have any suggestions, I am up for a change. I would love to hear what works for you!
5. Workout equipment: We all know I am a huge workout fan. (Hence my blog is about faith, family and fitness.) Working out has many benefits for me, feeling good internally, feeling good mentally and feeling good physically to just name a few. My favorite piece of workout equipment is a resistance band. You can take it anywhere and it barely weighs anything. Best of all, it will fold up real small for easy storage. (I am testing out a new brand right now. Look for a review soon!)
6. Coconut Oil: I know some of you thought I was crazy when I posted on many occasions my many reasons I like coconut oil.
But, I promise this stuff is awesome! I put it in my coffee for health benefits. I use it as lotion and I even put it into my Shakeology every morning. Try it, I promise it works and has so many health benefits! I love using Spectrum Organics, it’s one of my favorites. (I feel a longer blog post coming on the many health benefits of coconut oil.)
7. My Hydro Flask: My red 40 ounce Hydro Flask is the bomb! I use it every single day! It keeps my water REALLY cold which is great for working out or a day on the town. I never leave home without it. I even go to Walt Disney World with it, every single time!
8. My perfume: I love using Thymes Kimono Rose Cologne Roller Ball. I keep it in my purse and when I don’t have a chance to shower after a hard workout I roll it on my wrist (of course, after using my deodorant ;-)) and voila, no more stink. (Now you know all of my secrets. I may be sharing too much!) This stuff is great and it smells fresh too! I’m not one that likes a strong smell, AT ALL so, it is perfect for everyday. Even if I’m at home I like to smell pretty and I’m sure my family silently thanks me for masking the STANK!
9. My leggings: It doesn’t matter what color the leggings are or what brand, I love them all! I wear them to workout, I wear them under dresses to church and for everyday wear. You can dress them up or dress them down. Easy-Peasy!
10. Downton Abbey: Sorry, I couldn’t leave this one out! (Especially since the new season is about to start.) I love Downton Abbey but, not for the reasons you may think. I like Downton Abbey, because I am a huge nerd! I am a huge history buff and I love costumes. The costumes are elaborate and it takes me back to another time. It’s the only show I watch on TV, you know, besides cartoons. Chris even likes it. Who am I kidding, no he doesn’t, he just tolerates it for me.
So there you have it! These are a few of my favorite things! So now it’s your turn! What are a few of your favorite things? I would love to hear. I’m always up to trying new things!