How to Quickly Make Slow Cooker Flank Steak & Potatoes that your family will love and rave about for days! I promise you will want to keep this recipe as a family favorite!
This recipe was so super easy I’m almost embarrassed to share it. It’s easy and delicious! So delicious, I actually impressed myself! The ingredients are simple, but still pack a punch. Best part is it cooks all day with very little effort on your part!
So here it goes…..
How to Quickly Make Slow Cooker Flank Steak & Potatoes
- 1-2 pounds of flank steak
- 5-6 diced red potatoes
- 1 Tablespoon of olive oil
- 1/2 cup of balsamic vinegar
- Pink Himalayan Salt
- Cover the bottom of the slow cooker with olive oil.
- Toss in the red potatoes.
- Lay the flank steak on top of the potatoes.
- Pour the balsamic vinegar on top.
- Sprinkle with Pink Himalayan Salt.
- Cook on low for 3-4 hours.
- Walk away and that’s it!
Pair this with an awesome green salad.
See?! Easy peasy!
The family loved it, it was delicious and best of all, it was EASY! I love slow cooker recipes like this! Fix it and forget it!
- *Cook times may vary. My slow cooker seems to cook really fast. So play around with the time.
Until next time…
I would love to invite you to join my FB group, Being More Than Just a Mom, where we share, encourage, support and uplift each other. We share fitness tips, holistic living recipes and tips, anything and everything family and all the while giving moms permission to be themselves. We keep it real and share on a daily basis! If you would like to join, head on over and ask to join us.
Post may contain affiliate links. By clicking on the affiliate links you are helping support my family and this blog. Thank you for clicking and buying through our links! You are truly a blessing!