I am going to be honest here, I am not much on leftovers, never have been for some reason. But, these leftover recipes are super easy, appetizing and yummy!
Some leftover recipes I find are, well let’s just say, interesting. But, these recipes give your leftovers some pazazz again!
So today I am bringing you a roundup of Thanksgiving leftover recipes that are good and good for you too! (You knew I wouldn’t let you blow your clean eating lifestyle, right?! I mean, you did that on Thanksgiving Day already! Don’t lie, you know you did! I will admit, I did! Life goes on…..;-)) So let’s get this party started!
8 Clean Eating Thanksgiving Leftover Recipes
- My family and I are huge fans of Mexican food so Leftover Turkey Taco Salad always sounds great to me!
- If soup sounds great to you these days and warms your soul just thinking about it don’t miss out on The Gracious Pantry’s Clean Eating Leftover Turkey Soup.
- If sandwiches are your thing, but you get tired of the same ol turkey sandwich then Closet Cooking’s Roast Turkey Club Sandwich with Cranberry Sauce could save your day!
- The Craving Chronicles’ Thanksgiving Leftover Salad looks absolutely amazing!
- Are you a breakfast fan? Well then you cannot pass up these Sweet Potatoe Pancakes With Cinnamon Caramel Syrup by Deals to Meals Blog.
All of these recipes have potential to fit your clean eating lifestyle. Be sure to check out all of my Clean Eating Recipes and happy cooking! Let me know how these recipes work for you! How do you use your Thanksgiving leftovers?
I would love to invite you to check out my Clean Eating Quick Start Guide. If you are new to clean eating and would like to make some changes for the New Year the Clean Eating Quick Start Guide will get you on the right track and on your way! Clean eating can help with hormone health, anxiety, depression, adult acne, just to name a few. Try it! You will feel so much better!
Until next time…..
Post may contain affiliate links. By clicking on the affiliate links you are helping support my family and this blog. Thank you for clicking and buying through our links! You are truly a blessing!